Please register or login to continue

Register Login

All Alone Part Five
All Alone Part Five

All Alone Part Five

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Jake Levisky´s pov.)

My heart feels as if it is about to jump out of my chest, I cannot breath, and my head is starting to pound. Cody clasps my sweaty hands in his, I try to pull away, but he dosen´t let me. His tall form looming over me, head tilting down to stare at me.

¨Jake, you can do this. It isn´t that big of a deal and I will be beside you the entire time, I promise.¨ Tears start to well behind my eyes and even though I try hard to blink them back they fall down onto my cheecks.

¨Don´t cry,¨ Cody says,gently wiping away my tears. I pull away, turning away from him.

¨It is a big deal; I never even told my parents," Strong shielding arms wrap around me. ¨You can do this,¨ For a second I believe him. Then I hear the taunts and the words they would say to me;

¨Fag¨

¨Freak¨

¨Disgusting¨.

Once more I push him away,¨no. No, I cannot.¨

He looks away from me; eyes falling down to the floor, disappointment and sorrow written on his face.

¨Why?¨ His voice is angry, eyes inraged as he stares me down, and I am frozen. He steps towards me,¨Scared of what they will call you? That they will hurt you, hate you?¨ I stare at him, scared to move away.

He steps closer; his face mere inches from mine,¨you are just a coward.¨ He whispers. I feel all the blood in my body rush to my face, I push him away.

¨I am not a coward,"I step forward. His back is against the wall. ¨You cannot push me around,"I yell as he smirks at me.

¨Then why are you letting them push you around?¨ He asks and my anger fades away like it was never even there to begin with. I stare at him, backing away slowly.

I walk towards our bedroom door as my hands shake uncontrably and my knees wobble. I throw the door open, running down the old creaky stairs, and into the living room.

¨I am gay, anybody got a problem with it?¨ The all stare at me, silently shaking there heads.

Feeling as if a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders, I walk back up the stairs, and into my room. I close the door behind me and am pushed harshly against it, I swallow as Cody leans in closer. His face inches from mine,¨are you going to kiss me or stand there staring at me?¨ He laughs, smiling as he gently presses his warm lips to mine.

Author Notes: Part Five. Keep on reading, I am not done yet.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Nov, 2020
Words
445
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
471

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.