Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Alone

Alone

By Cookies

Bailey let out a blood curdling shriek as the knife entered her body. Her boyfriend, Marcus, ripped out the knife so he would have a chance to clean it before things got dramatic. So he casually walked over to the apartments kitchen sink and started cleaning the deadly blade. He acted like he hadn't just stabbed his girlfriend.

The second the blade a had been ripped out, Bailey had crumpled to the floor, wailing in pain. She'd never imagined this level of pain was even possible. She started to cry, but it wasn't enough. It didn't fill the giant, bloody hole that was now the lower part of her stomach.

She heard a door slam and knew Marcus had left her here, alone. He probably went out to get a beer. Bailey was still terrified, but felt a fraction better knowing that the maniac killer wasn't present any longer. She needed help, to call the police, but she didn't know where a phone might be. If there was one. The neighbors didn't give a crap about anything anyway, so trying to scream louder wouldn't save her.

It was then that she realized she would die there, on that cold, beer stained and now bloody floor, all because of Marcus. She'd only suggested they needed to take a break from each other, but Marcus refused to be dumped, so he concluded to kill her instead.

She felt so lonely there, with no one to here her scream, to hear the last words she'd ever speak, to see her take her last breath of life. That was what she was thinking about as she passed from life to death, alone.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Cookies
Cookies
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
16 Dec, 2010
Genre
Type
Words
278
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
4,681

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.