Please register or login to continue

Register Login

And You call us colored?!

And You call us colored?!

By magiclola

There once was a Black man walking down a street, and he came upon a white woman talking to her son."HaHa, sonny look at the man , he's darker than a biscuit that was burned in hell" the black man just ignored her and walked right past her. He came upon a white man telling his daughter "Look Darlin' look at that dark man He's darker than the color black itself, he's soo colored!" Man ignored him too but he was getting real angry. "HaHa hey yo look at that colored man he's sooo dark , hey hey i gotta good one what's the difference between dog shit and a nigger?" " when dog shit gets old it turns white and quits stinkin'" The teenage boys started whooping and hollering and givin' hifives. That's it the the black man had enough. "YOU CALL ME COLORED?" "YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT COLORED MEANS WHEN YOU GET COLD YOU TURN RED OR BLUE I STAY BLACK, WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO VOMIT YOU TURN GREEN I STAY BLACK, WHEN YOU WERE BORN YOU WERE PINK I STAYED BLACK, WHEN YOU DIE YOUR PURPLE I STAY BLACK, NOW WHO'S COLORED YOU OR ME?!" and with that the teenage boys went away speechless never to insult a colored man ever again.


*give credit to ma friend

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
magiclola
magiclola
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
18 Mar, 2012
Genre
Type
Words
231
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
9,456

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.