Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Mafia Mayhem
Mafia Mayhem
This story has some quality issues

Mafia Mayhem

Crissy_Cole𝓒𝓱𝓾 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮

one day a guy named Devin his family is very poor so he works a job at the local McDonalds and after his shift he runs into some one hey kid says the stranger huh Devin says the names joe you wanna make some quick cash says the stranger yeah says Devin just deliver thing to "insert address" to a guy named Oliver and bring the money back to "secret address" if you do this correctly my boss may just hirer you says the stranger handing over bag of "special sugar" this shouldn't be that hard Devin thinks to himself while heading off to the address he was given as he arrives hes met with a group of people uh im looking for an Oliver Devin says im Oliver says a dude that walk out of the shadows i was told to bring u this Devin says handing Oliver the "special sugar" thank you Oliver says handing over the money well that was too hard Devin says walking away he head to the secret address he was told to bring the money to he runs into joe and is greeted by a girl around 16 give me the money the girl says Devin hands her the money and she walks away well heres my number he says handing a piece of paper to Devin ill give you a call if the boss want to hire you and if you tell anyone we will make your life hell well cya later buddy joe says walking away Devin head home in hope that nothing bad will happen he wants to tell his family but decides not to since its just him and his two siblings and he doesn't want anything to happen to them to be continued....

Author Notes: :3 thanks to joe and oli for helping me with this story and specially to joe who made the cover art

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Crissy_Cole
𝓒𝓱𝓾 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
13 Dec, 2019
Words
294
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
385

Please login or register to report this story.