Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Are you sure part 1
Are you sure part 1
This story has some quality issues

Are you sure part 1

xYellowduckYxYellowduckY
1 Review

I open my eyes to see a very lightroom I close them back as the lights burn my eyes but then someone I think I heard before says something to me [unknown] open your eyes. I open my eyes as they go blurry as they do an evil laugh. I wake up in a different room some other people look at me as they have tears in their eyes I look in front of me as some people in lab coats approach me I try to move but I can't so I just close my eyes as they stick a needle in my neck I scream in pain I open my eyes again to hear them talking the room was in a blue shade But then I realized that I was in a blue tube I felt smaller and weaker And then I hear them say [lab person 1] And then we'll finish the doll and sell her for money hahaha!!! [lab person 2] are you sure about that.. [lab person 1] SHUT UP AND GET TO WORK!!! I slowly blink with a loud sound because of the mettle Oh shoot now they know I'm awake! they walked up to me as they opened the tube They stuck another needle in my neck but this time I didn't feel any pain. And then I wake up in a toy shop as a little girl walks up to me [little girl] mommy I want this one!!! her mom looked at me with a smile on her face [little girl's mom] are you sure you want this one.?

Author Notes: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo did you like it? oh and hope you enjoyed it UwU

Reviews (1)Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
xYellowduckY
xYellowduckY
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Dec, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
263
Read Time
1 min
Rating
2.0 (1 review)
Views
679

Please login or register to report this story.