Please register or login to continue

Register Login

At the Bus Stop
At the Bus Stop

At the Bus Stop

Broken_HeartedPhoenix
2 Reviews

I looked down at the black text on my wrist slowly counting down.

30 minutes 47 seconds

Today was the day I would finally meet my soulmate. My stomach turned thinking about how they would look. For a 15 year old the though of meetiong the person who would change everything made me evern more nervous. I slowly got ready for school putting on my normal clothes not really caring about how I looked. After trying to calm down my messy hair, I grabbed my backpack and left. Locking the door behind me, I began to walk down the pavement a small debate taking place inside my heard.

Tall? Short? Freckles? Dimples?

2 minutes 45 seconds

My breath quickened as I nervouslylooked around. The group of preps standing a few feet away from me.

1 minute 30 seconds

The suspense was killing me inside. I quickly patted down my hair as I continued walking. My stomach twisted with every thought I had. The nervousness was slowly creeping up my sides, ready to pounce any second.

30 seconds

'Whay now of all time?' I wanted to yell at the top of my lungs, wanting the nervousness to wash away. I kept walking forward towards my bus stop. Every second feeling like hours.

15 seconds

My steps faltered as I looked across the street towards my bus stop. My eyes were drawn to a boy in a grey sweater. He glanced down at his wrists before our eyes met, making my heart pound.

The boy ran towards me overjoyed forgetting to wath for traffic. As he reached the center of the road, a speeding truck swerved, the boy caught in the crossfire.

I dropped my bag and ran to the boy, his stormy eyes meeting mine one last time. His grey sweater began to stain red as I held his hand forgettingh about my clothes.

My clock beeped 0 as he coughted out his last words.

"Don't forget me."

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Broken_Hearted
Phoenix
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Jan, 2022
Genre
Type
Words
318
Read Time
1 min
Rating
3.5 (2 reviews)
Views
814

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.