Please register or login to continue

Register Login

At the Graveyard Pt. 6 (Final) Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 4 out of 5 Stars
Sansid
Sansid gave a rating of 4

I think it was pretty cool... but I felt like u wanna end the story somehow that's why u started this thing and then the crash and then she died.
I was thinking about her journal and her dad... I can't imagine losing his wife and daughter... I think you should have done something else. I mean... I am not offensive or saying that it is bad and what the hell?? But I am just telling u my opinion.
I hope u understand me! I am kinda blunt but please, understand me!
Sending u love and light!

XOXO,
Sansid

0
Sansid
Sansid I just got the interest in the story but then it just got ended! I hope u get it! :)
Reviewer -
cricket
cricket yeah im going through alot of stuff in the real world and i dont really have time to write anymore so i just came up with a way to end it so i didnt leave people waiting to read the last bit you know...maybe when i start writing again ill do another thing in parts and hopefully ill have more time to get it done
Author -
IanG
IanG gave a rating of 4

I think the narrator would run between the fighting boys rather than walk between them.

As to the ending, a happy one would perhaps be too easy. The narrator has been associating with the paranormal and that's dangerous in many folk tales and horror stories.

0
Sansid
Sansid Agreed
cricket
cricket yeah i didnt understand what you just said
Author -
IanG
IanG I noticed a parallel between your story and various folk tales where a man falls in love and his lover turns out to be a fairy or another supernatural being. They marry but it ends with them falling out and her going back to her own kind. Sometimes it ends with him dying or getting trapped in a parallel universe. The message seems to be that these affairs are not good. Don't let that put you off, there are only so many basic plots for a story.
Reviewer -
BookNerd123
Black Sheep gave a rating of 4

I like this but I wishing for a happy ending.

1
cricket
cricket yh im not into happy endings
Author -
Black Sheep
Black Sheep Its still good
Reviewer -
Sansid
Sansid Agreed but still it's good

Please login or register to review this story.