Please register or login to continue

Register Login

At the Graveyard
At the Graveyard

At the Graveyard

cricketcricket
2 Reviews

I was leaning on my mothers tombstone when I heard a niose. I had been so sure that I was alone. I had been here for three hours already leaned up against the tombstone wrighting in my journal. I was telling my mom about how things have changed since she passed away. I hear another noise and I look around, I see a boy who seems to be about my age. He is looking down so he has not seen me yet. His hair is black and he is wearing a hoodie and riped jeans. He starts to lift his head up and sees me. Our eyes meet and he half smiles. His eyes almost look purple. He walks over to me and wipes the tears off my face. "Hello, my name is James. What's your name." I stare at him for about 2 minutes befor I replied, "Hi, my name is Emma." I quickly wright his name in my notebook so I can remember it just incase this happens again.
"Why are you at the grave yard at 9 at night?" James asked.
"I came here to see my mom at 6." I look down at my watch to check the time its 9:02 pm.
"I'm sorry for your lost." James replied.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"I come here to think and talk about my problems the spirts are good listeners." he said.
"Thats actually really smart. I have to go I have school tomorrow and it is already past my curfew. It was nice meeting you bye."
"Bye, have a good night Emma."
"Have a good night James."

As I start to walk home my phone rings I look down and its my dad calling.
"Hey dad sorry i'm late, I was at the grave yard and I got to wrighting."
"It's okay Emma, where are you i'll come get you."
"Im walking out of the graveyard right now."
"Okay i'll be there in two minutes"
As my dad pulls up and I get in the car James yells my name i turn around and realize he is holding my jacket.
"Oh thank you, James. I totally forget it."
"It's cool I was about to leave anyway not feeling good tonight."
"Do you need a ride we can drive you home."
"No thanks, i'll walk. Have a good night."
"You too." And that was the last time I ever saw James.

Or so I thought...

Author Notes: Hope all is going well!!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
cricket
cricket
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Sep, 2020
Type
Words
405
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
3.5 (2 reviews)
Views
898

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.