Please register or login to continue

Register Login

beautiful
beautiful

beautiful

lyngbakr82𝕝𝕪𝕟𝕘𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕣𝟠𝟚

Beauty is wandering the streets of Europe with friends. They're there to keep you anchored, to keep you from getting lost, but at the same time there's this overwhelming feeling of freedom from being in a place where no one knows your name.

Beauty is wearing your favorite shoes until the soles fall out. They've got scratches on the sides and doodles from that time your best friend "captured" your foot and went crazy with their pencil pouch full of colored pens.

It's freshly laundered sweatshirts that are just big enough to fall over your knuckles so you have a comfy pair of gloves perfect for drinking hot tea or cocoa or coffee on cold evenings when you don't feel like doing anything.

It's having a circle of friends who are more of a galaxy with fuzzy edges and they're crazy as the most fabulous chaos you can think of, but they're the ones who've been there on your worst days. They get you.

Beauty is long cozy hugs when the person hugging you is wearing a chunky sweater and it just feels like home and safety and all the good things.

It's waking up early, walking on the beach in the cold, sunrise glaring in your eyes.

It's late night talks with a bowlful of "trail mix" you made yourselves and a side of video games and really deep conversations.

Beauty is having a strong shoulder to lean on when you cry.

It's Christmas lights and huge echoing cathedrals and new notebooks and leather couches and all of the beautiful in-between things that we take for granted until one day it hits us all at once, like,

"Wow. Why have I never seen this before?"

It's all of the little things that make life worth living. You just have to notice them.

Author Notes: Hey, any of you lovely souls out there reading this, you are beautiful. You may have been through some rough stuff in your life. You might even be going through some rough stuff right now, and you might think you're a terrible person, but you are beautiful just the same. Go out there and be yourself. No one else is going to do it for you.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
lyngbakr82
𝕝𝕪𝕟𝕘𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕣𝟠𝟚
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Mar, 2021
Words
303
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
4 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
590

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.