Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Beautiful Hospital Boy PT2
Beautiful Hospital Boy PT2

Beautiful Hospital Boy PT2

CalliejayeCallie

A very large woman steps out from the door and asks me to follow her. She does not seem very nice. The way she says it, with a harsh tone like she doesn't really want to be here, like this is a job that she does not choose, a job that she is forced to do. Anyway, I will be nice to her, hoping that maybe, just maybe she will warm up to me. I see a lot of other people like me. I kind of feel like I belong here. When I see all these people here, one guy stands out. He is beautiful. Brown hair swept to one side, beautiful blue eyes. He catches me looking at him, he smiles flashing beautiful white teeth. I get distracted and I run into Lucy.

“What the hell kid?”

“I am so sorry I tripped on my foot. I promise it won’t happen again.”

“It sure didn’t look like you tripped on your foot. It looked like you were checking the doctor out.”

“Ma’am I would never do anything to disrespect the doctor.”

“Oh. You think that me and the doctor are together? Hell no. He is way older than me.”

“No Ma’am that’s not what I meant.”

“Are you being disrespectful AGAIN?’’

“No ma’am.”

“Good. Here is your room.”

I open the door and I see two beds. One of which is occupied. I do not know who my roommate or cellmate is, but I hope they understand what I am going through. If not, I think I am able to request a new room. I go to put my few belongings down, then nurse Lucy swoops in and steals them.

“I’m sorry but we need to go through this to make sure that you don’t have anything that you’re not supposed to or that could harm you.”

” Ugh. Fine, whatever but hurry up. Can I have my phone?”

“I will try my hardest to be fast. You can have your phone tomorrow and eight at night.”

“Thanks. I appreciate it.”

“Yeah. No problem, it is my job. I am a hard ass though. I am sweet though. Sorry I was rude earlier.”

“It’s ok. I'M used to it.”

“Well, tell me if you need anything. I will print you out a schedule and bring it by in ten minutes or so.”

” Thanks ma’am.”

Nurse Lucy leaves the room ad as she does a girl my age enters the room. She is beautiful. Long brown hair in a French braid reaching the middle of her back. She has green eyes with big glasses. She is a little tan but still white. She is wearing a black crop top with the words fuck love on it. She also has a pair of super short shorts on with a flannel tied around her waist. I do not know why she is here. She turns to me.

“Hi. My name is Aubrey.’’

“I’m harper. Nice to meet you. You are gorgeous.”

‘’Thanks. Why are you here? You seem quite normal compared to other people here.”

’’I was just thinking the same about you. I am here because of an attempted suicide. Multiple attempted suicides. My family only knows about one. So why are you here?”

“Same reason as you but not as bad as you. The only thing I do is cut but my parents found out and sent me to this damn place.”

“I’m sorry. Do you know when you’re getting out?”

“My mom said she would come and pick me up after eight days. Today is my second day.”

“Lucky. I must be here for at least two weeks. I wish I could stay for just eight days. That would be better than two or more weeks.”

“Sorry.”

Just then Nurse Lucy walks into the room carrying two things. A paper in one hand and a shirt and pair of pants with deodorant, my toothbrush, toothpaste, and my hairbrush. She hands me my stuff and I throw it down on my bed.

“Don’t forget to look at your schedule, you have something going on in 15 minutes. Oh and…”

She looks around to make sure on one is looking.

“Here is your phone. They let me give it to you a little bit early just does not show the doctor ok?’’

“Ok. I have no problem not showing the doctor, if I get my phone, I am fine. Thank you so much.”

‘’No problem Hun.”

Aubrey sits cross legged across from me on her bed waiting for Nurse Lucy to leave. A couple of minutes later, Lucy leaves shutting the door behind her. I drop all my stuff on my bed. I walk to the bathroom. There is no door but there is a curtain around the shower. I wash and scrub my hands hoping that maybe just maybe I could scrub the grossness I feel away. All of a sudden my hand burns like a flaming inferno. I look down and see a deep jagged cut through the palm of my hand stitched up ever so carefully and neatly. I look confused cause i would expect a bandage to be on it or something but no, there it is naked a reminder of what i have done. I look shamefully down at my feet, water slipping down my cheek not quite sure if it's water from the shower or a tear. I get so lost in my thoughts I don't realize Aubrey is in the bathroom with me. I hear her angelic voice which snaps me quickly back to reality.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Calliejaye
Callie
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
20 Jul, 2020
Words
932
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
544

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.