Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Beautiful Scars Part 4
Beautiful Scars Part 4

Beautiful Scars Part 4

BookNerd123Black Sheep
1 Review

(Braidy´s pov.)

Bailey sits across from me; her eyes focused downward, arms held tight against her body, and sleeves pulled over hands. ¨Do you want to go get a smothie?¨ Trying to act as if it dosen´t bother me that another guy is staring at her.

Until he walks over; placing a hand on her shoulder, Bailey turns staring at him, and her whole body tenses,eyes wide. I stand placing my hand on her other shoulder.

¨What do you want?¨ I hiss the question, quietly because we are in the library. He tilts his head down at Bailey. She stares at me, pleadingly.

¨Bailey and I know each other don´t we Bailey?¨ Bailey nods, trying to pull away from his strong hold upon her shoulder.

¨Does he know Bailey. Iḿ telling you heĺl run away like all the others. You should come back to me.¨ His voice is rough,sinister.

¨Bailey what is he talking about?" I ask, pissed he knows something I don´t. Bailey hesitantly lifts her sleeves, showing jagged scars up and down her arme.

¨Bailey, I...¨

She jumps up taking off and all I can do is stare after her.

Author Notes: Tell me what you think.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Sep, 2020
Words
199
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
775

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.