Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Beautiful Scars Part 7
Beautiful Scars Part 7

Beautiful Scars Part 7

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Bailey's pov.)

I pick my phone up, going through my contracts list, and eventually finding his name. Hesitantly I click call, and wait impatiently as it rings.

"Bailey, hello!" I pull the phone away from my ear, flinching at the loudness of his voice. "Meet me at my house. Third street 45." I hang up.

Walk down the stairs and glance around making sure nothing embarrassing sits around. All good.

The sound of his knock echoes through the barren hallway, I answer the door, and turn back towards the living room.

Sitting down on the sofa I gesture for him to join me. He does.

"You want to know why?" He nods.

"That guy from the library is my ex boyfriend. His friends they drugged me, raped me, and beat me half to death. No one believed me, so they got away with it. I was disgusted with myself, I wanted to die. I don't anymore and that's the only thing that matters." I finally look up at him.

His fists are clenched, neck muscles taut. I place my small hand against his, the tension disappears from his body.

Author Notes: Tell me what you think. Check out Crickets stories, she is a dang good writer.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Oct, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
188
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
590

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.