Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Ben and Mia

Ben and Mia

By Poet

Ben loved Mia. But Mia didn't know. Ben had attempted to let this be known, but it barely worked.
One day, Ben walked over to Mia and dropped a dollar. He picked it up.
"Mia, you dropped this," Ben said.
"Uhm, that's not mine, Ben," Mia replied.
"it looks like yours," Ben said.
"No, its not," Mia said
"Mia, are you sure?" He winked.
Then an unknown girl ran up and kissed Ben, then ran.
"Looks like you have something to go 'kiss'" Mia said, walking away.
Ben sighed and sat on the floor. When the bell rang, he didn't move. His teacher walked up and down the halls, but then, finally spotted him.
"Benson, time for class. Get up," She said.
Then, she farted, and burped and pooped! All in front of Ben.
Ben just stood there. "Be Are Be," She said, and ran to the bathroom. After a few minutes, she returned, toilet paper stuck to her foot.
"Oh, is it Mia, she is my favorite kid in the whole school. I hate all others," she said, running down the hall.
SHE BROKE HER HEEL! ! ! ! ! !
She tripped, ripping her skirt and breaking her necklace, she stood up and kept walking, but ran into a male teacher. They bot fell. The lady teacher got up, ran to lost and found, picked up a coat, and wrapped it around her waist.
Then, went to the male teacher.
"Hi, there," she said.
Then Ben ran out the door and through the field(behind the school), over the cows, through the traffic, under the bridge, over the meadow, across the river. and landed in a sack of poo poo.
FARRRT. Mia flew in the same poo.
BEN LOOKED AT MIA AND SAID,
"I farted,"
THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Poet
Poet
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 May, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
294
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
4,853

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.