Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Best and Friends
Best and Friends

Best and Friends

Sky16Tammy
2 Reviews

Best and friends.

Why we put best in front of best friends? Maybe because we choose a best person from our remaining friends. The word best has various meaning but ever meaning turns their arrow to good, excellent and perfection. To be best in relationship is always ‘best’. According to me, you have to support your best friend in any good, bad or worst situations. And many times you have to kill the selfishness in friendship. Best friends are attention seekers. If you ignore them, they will be mad at you. But… if you hangout with other friends, then your best friend will probably kill you. But the thing is best friend loves you more than your lover and care more than your parents. Sometimes we want to be best or perfect in friendship. We want that person to like our friendship goals, gestures and surrounding. Sometimes we get success but sometimes we change our behaviour according to people. We sometimes talk nicely, walk confidently and behave opposite of our nature. But someway or the other you are faking your identity. Be the person who you are or who you want to be. Because you can fake a moment but you cannot fake your life. Once you start caring and loving your friends, then you are the best. If you can express your feelings with your friends then you are the best. Just try to be best every time. And we have to serve in friendship without being selfish. We should not look for profit and gains in friendship. You can’t walk alone. So you must walk with good friend and stay with best friends.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sky16
Tammy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Apr, 2020
Words
275
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
4 (View)
Recommend's
5 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
4,027

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.