Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Best friends part 2

Best friends part 2

By Kayceethecool

For the next 5 years, Shane become a businesswoman who completed lots of her paper works. And Zelda was working on a museum. Shane flew back to America to visit her family. Trying to tell them that she success.

Her Family: WOW! LETS THROW A PARTY INSTEAD!!!

Zelda heard that Shane came back. She missed her so much. But Zelda wasn't invited. Zelda walk away instead to go back from Shane's home. But Zelda, commit she again think of being a rick girl for 6 years. But nothing happened. Her parents stole her saving money to buy lots of beads for making necklaces. But Zelda chickened out and sold fifity dollars for the electricity her parents kept leaving it on.

Zelda: Mom! Dad! Why are you leaving me as a slave? We aren't rich yet!

Zelda's mom: Sorry honey, we kept having good time.

Zelda: I don't care, that ain't the nicest way to treat a child.

They silenced.

Zelda: Huh? No answer?

Zelda's mom: Ahh.. Just having a quiet noon! Ha ha. So have this four dollar.

Zelda: Your paying me? Like a maid?

Zelda's mom: No, I paid you to buy apple tree seeds. And we'll plant them.

Zelda: Alright! Fine! ( Lazy mother)

Zelda left up the back yard. She just have a bad noon to dream Shane killing her mother.

The next day, Shane goes back to California. She got a busy day. While Zelda is watching the television. She heard that California has an earthquake.

Will Zelda know is Shane alive? Or falls to death?

Continued..

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Kayceethecool
Kayceethecool
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Jan, 2012
Genre
Type
Words
258
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,062

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.