Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Betrayal
Betrayal

Betrayal

XavionXavion

I pick up the phone and see that it"s a text from you and instantly get excited. I text you back asking if we could call and you set up a video chat.

When I see your face my stomach gives me mad butterflies, it's been too long since I last seen your face. We have been together for a little over a year.

All of a sudden you tell me something that makes me go cold immediately. You tell me that you and my best friend were together for four and a half weeks and had slept together three times even though you were with me.

I freeze but you said it so casually and move on talking about something else as if you hadn't just broken me.

I smile and nod along, determined to not let you see how you've just broken my heart.

Once we are off the call I break down, and i call my best friend Lexi that you had slept with. She picks up and i tell her I have a few questions.

"Ok," she says.

"I'm your best friend right?"

"Yea."

"You have a boyfriend right?"
"Yea"

"You know Steve ad I have been together for over a year ad that I'm in love with him right."

"Yea"

"Then why the hell did you sleep with him and cheat on your boyfriend with mine? I',m supposed to be your best friend. And you know how I feel about Steven."

Silence meets me and she hangs up. I break down all over again. I lost two people I cared about. Ad for what? Because they were horny ad couldn't keep it in their pants?

Like bro, you call me your bestie but then you go ad sleep with my manz. Like you have a whole boyfriend why do you wat mie!?

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Xavion
Xavion
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
21 Oct, 2021
Words
309
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
628

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.