Please register or login to continue

Register Login

BIG PROBLEM (Part 5)
BIG PROBLEM (Part 5)

BIG PROBLEM (Part 5)

Valerie_Da3s0nValerie_Da3s0n

-- 5 yrs later --

> Someone's POV <

"Welcome back, sweetie!" Auntie Queen greeted me and hug me. I'm just from France and I will stay here for good.

"Thank you, Auntie, how are you?" I ask in a humble tone.

"Here, my beauty face is stress.. but are you ready to see Clody?" she ask worriedly.

I smirk to my aunt and nodded "I'm always ready, auntie just for your child"

'Just wait for me , darling'

> ANASTASIA'S POV <
We were in the hallway of the school walking with my squad, Precious and Stephanie. Everyone is afraid to look at us even when we are no longer in the FFB company tss. After the incident with Precious, we left because she was seriously hurt.

"They need to pay for what they did to Precious" I whispered as they both heard it

"Huh? What 'ya saying?" asked Stephanie. I stopped walking and turn to see Precious who has the cold face ever since "I just remember they did it to our Precious"

Priecious shook her head and put her hand in the pocket "Leave them alone! Just wait" we laughed and entered the classroom.

After the boring lectures, we went to the canteen to eat. "OMG! I'm hungry!" i pretended to cry and shout as the students gave way to the line.

"You look like the boss in our squad, eh?" Princess's sarcasm.
"Whatever! Stop it! You're not just the only one starving!" shouted Stephanie too and went ahead to the cashier.

"OMAYGHADD THEY'RE HER!!"
"CLODY! NOTICE ME PLEASE!
"RICHARD BABY SIT WITH ME"
"YOUR SO PRETTY KIMBERLY" all the girls even boys started fangurling pft

We just ignored the squad especiallly I am still angry with them "Wassup, Anastasia?" question by Richard and put his arm around me.

I rolled my eyes at him and removed his hand from my shoulder "Don't touch me, b * tch" i coldly said.

He chuckled and laughed with his squad while mine turned poker face and waited for the order "Woah! Busted!" they said at once. Actually Richard is courting me but I don't know why?!

"Hi there, The Risk" is how Kimberly said

"You're so ugly, Kimberly" Stephanie chuckled. The girl's ears swelled.

"Let's go! I don't want to see them now!"

"Too bad, we always see each other at school since we're all classmates" I told her teasingly.

Clody was just starring with Precious while she was looking at the food listening maybe as well as everyone else "Well, bye bye we are done with the orders yet more queue" we took the tray and sat down in the chair.

"Good job to us, Anastasia! HAHAHHA" we shouted at Stephanie for making the scene again.. we were always arguing with that stagy lady.

"You really look like kids" cold said Precious
"You're just KJ!" once again Stephanie says.

'I'm still curious why Richard courts me and I feel like he's been fooling me hayss'

Author Notes: I'm very sorry for making the story long but i hope you liked it :>

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Valerie_Da3s0n
Valerie_Da3s0n
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
4 Jul, 2020
Words
6
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
631

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.