Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Blind

Blind

By luvbub_xox

Well here I was, standing in the middle of the desert. Looking like a lost soul. People were all around me covering there faces in old cloth. Children were coughing and the elderly were splattering. I couldn’t help but notice the road ahead. I turned to face mum who was bleeding from her face, cuts from the hard sand. We exchanged glances until something caught her eye. Her head turned to face the strongest gale-forced winds of at least 100km per hr. Her already swollen and puffy eyes were reddened by the dusty sand storm. A child next to me collapse on the rocky ground. Her parents tried desperately to revive her but sooner or later they had to take the outcome.
As we went on more and more people started to breath in the horrible taste of dirt, they were choking and the more we walked the more people started to pass out. We had water, everyone had bought there own bottle but they were soon empty and some were saved for the younger ones. In the distance you could here the violent gushes of sand hitting the dunes. At dusk we had to make a small shelter, just enough to fit over 45 people in for the night. Some of the elderly chose to stay near the shelter for safety, but since I had my own family I had to go with them. Now and again I would have to slow down for mum and dad, as there old age took over there bodys. I knew sooner or later one of them will have to let go. That’s one thing I was dreading. I've always learnt to keep pushing on, but ive never needed to, until now.
TO ANYONE OUT THERE, WHO ACTUALLY CARES, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH, AND ALWAYS REMEMBER, THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE WORSE OFF THEN YOU.....
Thanx if you rated this!!! xoxoxo

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
luvbub_xox
luvbub_xox
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Nov, 2009
Genre
Type
Words
319
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
6,269

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.