Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Broken

This story has some quality issues

Broken

By rebelspiritedheart

Everytime I try to make things right, something goes wrong. You always blame me saying it’s my fault and that I should get it together. I can’t help that I make mistakes and that things get messed up. I need you to see past my mistakes and truly understand my intentions. I may not be the best but I never give up on trying to show you that I can make things work. That I’m honestly trying. You go around with these high expectations for me to fulfill but you never consider that your expectations are too high. I give you everything and do what I can to show you how much you mean to me yet you look at it like its an infection and you want nothing to do with it. Will it ever be enough for you? Do you even care? I realize that you don't know what true kindness and affection look like. You don't even care. If it isn't up to your standards, you view it as pathetic. I should just accept the fact that my true love doesn't even love me back but It's too late for me to move on because I can't live without you. I'll just live in your pit of worthless attempts of love, since that's the only way you'll view my love and worth.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
rebelspiritedheart
rebelspiritedheart
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Apr, 2017
Genre
Type
Words
225
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
522

Please login or register to report this story.