Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Broken Love
Broken Love

Broken Love

jopower24jopower24
2 Reviews

“Do you even still love me!?” She screamed, throat already sore from screaming his name each night, “Did you ever.. love me.. even a tiny bit?” Her voice lowered. He looked down. “Then why!? Why would you make me believe the you loved me, why would you make me believe that I could trust you, if you never loved me..?”

“I do love you, I still love you, I loved you from the start, before you knew my name, but I can’t keep watching myself tear you apart..” Tears started streaming down his masculine face. She was taken aback, unsure of what to say. Voice breaking,

“I’m sorry, but I can’t, you deserve someone who will treat you right, who will do anything for you, who will hug you so tightly that the shattered pieces of your heart will finally glue back together, and your heart will be whole again. You don’t deserve me, someone who rips out your heart and stomps all over it infront of you. I’m sorry..” He fell to his knees, trembling, repeating the words, “I’m sorry,” it seemed like a lifetime that they were frozen to the spot on the street they met. Until the girl whispered, “I love you, and I don’t know if I will be able to love anyone else more than I love you, I guess.. this is goodbye my love..” Though they both knew, it wasn’t the end.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
jopower24
jopower24
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Dec, 2017
Words
238
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
3,148

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.