Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Brothers (Part2)
Brothers (Part2)

Brothers (Part2)

SapphireBluSapphireBlu

I woke up in a bright room. I sat up, I was in a bed and there was an old man in the room facing the opposite direction as me. He turned to face me.

"Your awake" He said

"Where am I ?" I asked

"Well my son saved you from a man who was attacking you last night, and he brought you here to me." He said

I just looked at him for a moment. I was kind of confused, and I didn't remember much at all. My head was also hurting. I didn't realize right away till I looked up at the ceiling, a mirror. My hair was all over the place like a long black darkness spilling out over the white sheets. I was unexpectedly in my underwear. I quickly pulled the blankets up over myself, and felt my face getting really hot. I looked back up at the mirror and surely my face was tomato red. The old man laughed at me. Making me turn more red. A man with a strong muscular build walked in. His features were dark, but when he spoke to the old man his voice was so gentle. I found it humorous, and I accidentally let out a chuckle. He looked at me. I jumped a little. He walked over to the bed and looked at me.

"Why are you hiding?"

Author Notes: Part 3 coming soon. Give me a review please!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
SapphireBlu
SapphireBlu
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
23 Nov, 2016
Genre
Type
Words
229
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
713

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.