Please register or login to continue

Register Login

But...you're my teacher..

But...you're my teacher..

By Zero0 - 1 Review

First to start, I'm a Girl. For about half a year, i've fallen for my teacher. Im her student, she's my teacher. I love her so much..i've fallen everything in her..but I knew it from the start i couldn't have her..but no matter how hard i try everyday, telling myself "Give it up, it's never gonna work. She's your teacher...no matter how hard you hope, nothing will happen." all this...everyday...i still miss her, my mind is completely filled with her. Once, it was teachers day, i didn't dared to make her anything because i felt kinda awkward & I was afraid to give it to her..but i'll tell you, after that, I REGRETTED IT. I finally took up some courage to make her a small card & planning to pass it to her before school ended. But as we were dismissed, i immediately went to look for her, but i couldn't see her anywhere. I was so depressed...i went home, cried so hard.."Im sorry.." kept chanting in my mind making me cry harder, because i knew. I you wouldn't be my teacher next year anymore..this was my very last chance to make something for you, but i failed..i failed to pass it to you..Im sorry. It looks like a small matter to well, i guess everyone..but no one can know how i felt...losing the person you love so much.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Zero0
Zero0
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
25 Nov, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
247
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
5,271

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.