Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Bye, Bye, Brother (Pt. 4)
Bye, Bye, Brother (Pt. 4)

Bye, Bye, Brother (Pt. 4)

_allyd_rose
1 Review

I tried to stay happy but it was impossible. I am the energetic, bubbly and humorous one of my group. I was always the one to make my friends laugh. When some "friends" found out that I was no longer popular, they left. They acted as if they didn't know me. I was a strange person that was toxic and not popular. I received a phone call from my dad telling me he was catching the next flight back home. He told me " your brother has woken and he is out of the coma but he needs a tube to breath". My jaw dropped to the floor, this was amazing news.

I was happier. We got a phone call from one of my brother's friends and he said that my brother was breathing on his own. I was so happy. I can't even describe the joy and relief I was feeling.
We got another phone call from the same friend, saying he had made a mistake. The doctors had taken the tube off to see if he could breathe on his own, but he couldn't. My sadness started again. The doctors were never able to tell my family exactly what was going on with my brother.

- We can't predict what will happen. They said.
- We can't make any guarantees. They added.
- We think he'll make a full recovery. They would then say.

I fell back to my sadness. I was losing a lot of weight and was unable to sleep. This was starting to affect my health more than I thought it would.

Author Notes: Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed my story!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
_allyd_
rose
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Apr, 2019
Words
266
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,216

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.