Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Bye, Bye, Brother (Pt. 5)

Bye, Bye, Brother (Pt. 5)

By rose - 2 Reviews

I feel back to my sadness. I was losing a lot of weight and was unable to sleep. This was starting to affect my health more than I thought it would.

My friends started seeing a noticeable difference in my charisma. I was sad, annoyed, irritated and not a happy person. I would spend my days in the nurse's office. I would hear the conversations going on besides me. I was trying to fall asleep, but I couldn't. The nurse gave me some apples, some tea, some graham crackers but I just couldn't eat. I was so weak that I couldn't even cry, I didn't have the strength to cry, I couldn't force the tears out. My parents were working so hard and they didn't want to miss work to come to pick me up. They kept telling me that I would be fine and to go back to class. I couldn't. People thought I was overreacting. I wasn't. My dad had left to go back to Arizona to be with my brother and I was with my mom once again. She was being kind, soft and I felt like I could talk to her about my problems.

One morning, I had never felt worse. I couldn't move, couldn't swallow, couldn't talk, couldn't do ANYTHING. My mom told me I would be okay and that she had a busy day at work. I went to school, my teacher said to go down to the nurse's office and try to get some rest. My teachers were all aware of what was going on and they were really nice about it. But I felt really sick, really REALLY sick. Something felt different about today. I felt terrible...

Author Notes: Hope you enjoyed the story!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
_allyd_
rose
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Apr, 2019
Words
285
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,274

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.