Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Bye, Bye, Brother (Pt. 6)
Bye, Bye, Brother (Pt. 6)

Bye, Bye, Brother (Pt. 6)

_allyd_rose

One morning, I had never felt worse. I couldn't move, couldn't swallow, couldn't talk, couldn't do ANYTHING. My mom told me I would be okay and that she had a busy day at work. I went to school, my teacher said to go down to the nurse's office and try to get some rest. My teachers were all aware of what was going on and they were really nice about it. But I felt really sick, really REALLY sick. Something felt different about today. I felt terrible...

I told the nurse not to call my mom but the principal heard me.

- I'll call your mom. He said.

My mom agreed to come to pick me up. When she got here I walked slowly upstairs hanging onto the railing because I felt like I was going to faint. My mom spoke with the principal and he told her that i didn't need to worry about homework. One of my friends was there and I asked her if she could take my backpack out of my locker for me. I told her I physically couldn't do it. If it hadn't been for her, I would have fainted. She took me down in the elevator and when I got downstairs, I ran to the bathroom and threw up. My mom thought that it was not normal so she took me to the doctor.

Author Notes: Thanks for reading my story! Hope you enjoyed it!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
_allyd_
rose
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
12 Apr, 2019
Words
231
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
926

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.