Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Callista's Story: Part 4
Callista's Story: Part 4

Callista's Story: Part 4

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

I pull back and push him away from me. "What the hell, Andy!?" Footsteps sound behind me, and I'm being pulled toward someones chest.

"Cally, are you okay!?" James says, and I push away from him. Ugh, not I gotta bathe in bleach...

"No, I'm not okay. James, I don't need you. And I don't want you around me! Go back to the arse you crawled out of!" I yell and his eyes cloud over in anger. Shit..

"What..?" he says slowly, threatening me to say something.

"Are you deaf? Must be. Let me repeat; Go. Back. To. The. Arse. You. Crawled. Out. Of!" I say slowly, as in English-as-second-language slow. I back up and walk toward to back door that was crowded with a group of guys smoking pot. Gotta call the police now... I mentally roll my eyes and tap on the bigger guys shoulder. These guys are regulars, and they're nice as hell. They just have a pot addiction. "Hey, Larson, mind moving outta the way?"

"'Course, sweetie," he says and moves a little so I can get to the door.

"Thanks, love." I say and throw a smile at him before slipping through the door and weaving through the crowds of people to talk to Rhys. "Hey, Rhys." I sit down beside me. "I have to call Angela so she can drop Ashley off," I say.

"Okay."

A few of Larson's friends walk up and start talking to me. "One sec, boys. I gotta talk to your neices babysitter!" their eyes brighten at the mention of their 'niece', Ashley. I stand up and walk over to a bar stool and sit on it. She picks up on the second ring. "Hey, Angela, do you mind bringing Ashley over to the bar?"

"Of course not! I have to talk to Larson anyway! See you in ten!" she says excitedly and I hang up after we say bye to each other.

I walk back over to Rhys' tablet and sit back down beside him. "Hey, C, Jameson left. Had to get back to work." Rhys rolls his eyes and laughs.

"Okie, Angela is bringing Ashley over, but we'll have to go to the diner across the street. I have an hour long break, but I'll help around until she gets here," I say and my cheeks heat up when I notice how close we were. I swear it wasn't me! He pulls me into a side hug, and he plants a kiss on my cheek. I swear I am as red as a red tupperware lid you get at a Walmart.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 May, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
433
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
656

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.