Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Callum: Revenge Part 11
Callum: Revenge Part 11

Callum: Revenge Part 11

Sepperince19Sepperince

There were many things Callum wanted to do at this moment and staying put didn’t match any of them. He could help find Ried, he was sure of it, and apparently so was Flint, that was why there was a failsafe. It was named Willow. Should Flint ever not be in a known area or in a known area that was far away Willow became a sentry.

Right now Willow had a seemingly friendly hand on his forearm, but in reality it was keeping him in place. Dante asked them careful questions, almost seeming afraid of being told he had to leave.

“So, is Reid,” he asked the name as a question and, after Everett’s responding nod, continued, “The only one who is that good with computers?” The question made Callum’s mind drift to when he first confided in Reid about the gang.

Reid was typing on a computer in his room when Callum walked in, “Can I tell you something?” he had asked. And immediately he had Reid’s full attention. They talked about the gang for around five minutes before panic settled in Callum’s mind.

“You can’t tell anyone.” Callum had clarified quickly and Reid guaranteed that no one would learn it from him before adding, “I won’t tell, but Flint already knows. And, if Flint knows then it is safe to assume that Willow does too.”

Reid had asked if there was anything he could do to help but Callum was stubborn and did not want his brother in danger and replied a little snipaly, “No, you wouldn’t be able to help with what I need right now, and Flint doesn’t want you to do dangerous stuff that we could avoid.”

Reid had seemed angry. Now Callum saw it was a resounding defiance. He should have known that he would do it on his own, he had always been more intelligent and resilient than anyone ever gave him credit for. Callum saw that the hidden rebuke in his statement had only strengthened the growing resolve that seemed so pronounced now a year after the fact.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sepperince19
Sepperince
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Apr, 2022
Genre
Type
Words
347
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
477

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.