Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Candy Store

Candy Store

By cricket

Anna walked to a candy store. She only had five dollars. She walked over to the cashier and said "I dont know what kind of candy I want and I only have five dollars." The cashier looked at the girl and said "Well young lady what do you like?" Anna looked at the man and said "I dont know help me deside." The man walked down a isle and said "Do you like sweet or bitter? Soft or hard? vanilla or chocolate? Will strawberry do?" "I like all of that." She cried. "Why is it so hard to deside?" Then she saw a candy her friend had and said "I want that one please." He looked at Anna and siad that candy cost six dollars." Anna looked at him and said but I only have five I guess we have to keep looking then." The cashier thought to himself that he needed to get this girl out. Actually ill give it to you for five dollars." Really you will?" Anna asked. "Yes of course I will." He siad and when she handed him the money he pushed her out and closed the store he didnt want to see that girl no more.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
cricket
cricket
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Nov, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
202
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
948

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.