Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Catherine's Life - Chapter One
Catherine's Life - Chapter One

Catherine's Life - Chapter One

XXawesome_personXXXXawesome_personXX
1 Review

Chapter 1: The Dream

Catherine was a beautiful Queen with very long black hair and a unique but wonderful fashion choice. One day when she woke up, she felt like she was somewhere else and not in her room because she was having a different feeling than a soft mattress. She felt something like hay. She was in shock about where she was. She looked for her phone in the big stack of hay so that she could talk to her mom about this incident and when she couldn’t find it, the young lady almost cried.

Catherine looked up and right in front of her was a beautiful light pink colored castle with royal blue roofs. It was amazing. She saw someone walking by, so she stopped them to ask where she was. When she did ask them, their response was in a different language. She tried a lot of different languages but none worked. Just in a while a tall and handsome young man with dark brown hair and light skin wearing clothes like a king walked out of the castle worried as if he had lost his wife. He looked around and when he saw Catherine he came running her way and hugged her really tight.

He cried and cried and cried. “Why did you disappear last night? Where did you go? Why did you need to sleep by the stack of hay while you have a beautiful bed inside of your own?” he said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

“I… I… Who… Who are you?” she managed to say. She was confused how this guy knew her but, at least he spoke English.

He was shocked after hearing these words come out of her mouth. “You… You don’t know me? How can you forget me, Catherine?” he said.

“What? How can Catherine forget George?” said a familiar voice from behind Catherine. When she turned around, there was a beautiful looking woman with short blonde hair wearing a long golden dress dragged behind her. Catherine ran to her and hugged her tightly.

“Ashley, Where… Where are we? And who is this guy? And my name isn’t Catherine. Why are you guys calling me Catherine? My name is Madison. What is happening, Ash?” Catherine asked her.

“I am your younger sister but my name isn’t Ashley, my name is Elizabeth. Come here. Come with me.” said Elizabeth, not as surprised as George. Elizabeth took her inside the castle and got a chair for her to sit. She called a doctor and said “Dr. Albert, Queen Catherine got the dream again. Can you please come and check her out? Okay Thank you.” After she finished speaking to the doctor, she told George that the doctor will be there by noon.

He responded “What is going on? How do you know what’s going on? This has never happened before. Wait…it hasn’t right?”

And Elizabeth thought it was best if the doctor explained it so she decided to leave him in the dark till noon.

Author Notes: Leave a review if you like it so I know if I should write the second chapter or not. You can also let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in the next chapter or if there's anything I can do better on. Thanks!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
XXawesome_personXX
XXawesome_personXX
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
3 Jan, 2022
Genre
Type
Words
504
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
677

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.