Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Catch Me..
Catch Me..

Catch Me..

TheWeridDucklingTheWeridDuckling
2 Reviews

"Mom! Catch me!" the little girl says jumping off the couch into her mother's arms. "I got you!" the mother says holding her daughter in her arms. "We should go play on the trampoline mama!" the little girl says excited. "Maybe tomorrow sweetie, you know I'm too old to be jumping around like that.." the mother states.

"But mama! You're only 68.. your still young." she says. "Sweetie and you're 10 your way younger than me you have so much energy!" the mother says. "Mom come onnn pleasee! I wanna go play on the trampoline!" she begged. "No, plus it's getting dark and we need to get you in bed." the mom says. "Okay mama.." the daughter says upset.

After a few years

"Mom.. we never got to play on that trampoline.." she says. "I know sweetie, we'll see each other again one day.. i promise." the mother says with a croaky voice. "Mom? Why do you have to go?" she says crying. "Well everyone has to go at some point, it's just my time." the mother says with tears rolling down her face.

"Mom? Mom! Wake up please!" the daughter yells. Being pushed out the room by doctors. "Hey! Listen i need you to get out of the room its an emergency!" a nurse says. "I'll see you on the other side.." thought the daughter. Heading to the roof, she finally reaches the top.

Taking off her shoes, putting her coat to the side. Steps on the edge of the roof and says, "Mom, catch me." as she falls head first onto the concrete ground. Blood splattering everywhere, nothing but silence.

Author Notes: I hope you enjoyed! If you have an feedback let me know, also i'll work on P3 of Guilt soon

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheWeridDuckling
TheWeridDuckling
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
11 Mar, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
270
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
869

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.