Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Ceasebury: Chapter One Reviews

2 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
FabioLanzoni
Aaron Sebastians gave a rating of 5

This is neat.
You created the characters and their relationships right away giving a detailed description of how they are and act leaving little to no blank space.

1
Mitzi Danielson-Kaslik
Mitzi Danielson-Kaslik Thank you! I am literally posting chapter two right now.
Author -
AaronTheRocker
AaronTheRocker gave a rating of 5

Ah, this reminds me of The Great Gatsby and Gone With The Wind (for some unknown reason). This is definitely a writing style that fits the atmosphere and scenery. Short, but filled with image and explanation that gives the story the guidance it needs.
For this being a genre that doesn't really intrigue me, it really helped me recall the dots of what I have read previously of this style and made connections to sense what is about to or may happen which is nice because I can feel the intensity of the characters minds and actions and the story-line (so far) and this is just the first chapter.
Many more "wants" await the readers ahead for the next chapters to come along.

1
Mitzi Danielson-Kaslik
Mitzi Danielson-Kaslik Thank you so much! I will be posting the next chapter in a few days time, i'm half way through writing it!
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.