Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Change
Change

Change

Sky16Tammy
1 Review

Change

Change is to make or become different. Become different in your style, behavior, accent, fashion, personality and many other aspects. Form evolution of Earth to the evolution of man, we have seen tremendous changes. You don’t have to look evolution in a scientific manner; just go and check your childhood photograph. Yes, you have changed a lot. Form smooth bald head to long hairs and from funny nicknames to adding Mr. and Mrs. In front of your name. Sometimes changes can be easy just like you change your favorite movie and sometimes changes can be really difficult like soil takes 100 years to form. But why is change needed? Talking about the whole universe, change is really important for growth and survival. Human brings changes to their life to become the best survivalist in this star system. They always tried to be best in the food chain. They have become stronger and clever. Not only humans but every living being change themselves to be fit in this merciless world. These changes are external but what about internal change? Sometimes you make internal change to shape your personality. Some people believe that internal change is unnecessary. They think that one should not change their behavior, mindset and habits. They see changes as ‘faking one’s personality’. But is it wrong to be the person who you are? Yes, it is wrong because you are not perfect. You are not the best among these 7.8 Billion people. If you continue to be yourself and did not set your limit higher, you won’t be able to move further. Don’t be the person who you are, be the person who you want to be. If you see yourself successful in future then make changes today accordingly. If you see yourself powerful and strong then you should work harder today. Unfortunately, we cannot change the past but we can change the future. Everything in the world is moving; so don’t stop. Don’t stop trying and don’t stop falling. Change yourself to something greater and extraordinary. What else do we have to change? If you are not nailing your success then change your tool. If you can’t see the injustice in the society, then change your vision. If you are not able to convey your thought, then change your voice. You can be the change and you can bring the change in the society. Change is necessary but it should be in the right direction. Sooner or later you will conquer everything if you change yourself perfectly. Sky is changing to bring the bright tomorrow. Ice is changing to water for thirsty living organisms. We should also change to make this world a happy place to live.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sky16
Tammy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Oct, 2020
Words
449
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
4 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,171

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.