Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Change and Prosper
Change and Prosper

Change and Prosper

EnfelEnfel

Change is the only constant in life. "In life, there are seldom clear-cut beginnings, those moments when we can, in looking back, say everything started. Yet there are moments when fate intersects with our daily lives, setting in motion a sequence of events whose outcome we could never have foreseen". Meeting anybody in life is not in vain. Every person gets in your life has a message to transmit, that might partially or radically change you. Lessons of life cost your concrete and abstract wealth. They cost your energy that you expel every morning when you flash-black to devastating moments. They cost your fake laughters which are sourer. Life's changing. You long to earn something, try hard all ways, yet not always you end up happy with it. It happens that you relate your happiness to something and when you get it, you become sadder, disappointed and your life dimmes. Life's changing. Today you get a friend and tomorrow masks fall, beans will be spilled, and the nearest will ruthlessly dishearten you. You think it is the end and then you will want to dot your relationships, your goals... your everything, but nothing will work out fine this way. Life changes and you have to change. Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. Change is inevitable; you cannot stop the future, you cannot rewind the past, the only way to learn the secret is to press play.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Enfel
Enfel
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Sep, 2019
Words
246
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
782

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.