Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Changes

Changes

By scaredtobreathe2004

I am scared to breathe. People say things that honestly make me want to just leave. I can't even do what I please. It so hard to even believe, that I have a purpose, I am boiling and about to break the surface, of being whoever I want to be. I'm not going to change because people don't want the real me. Why can't I just be normal, I can't even say that in a way of being formal. I'm scared to be who I actually am. Do I have to make a diagram, of the real me? Can't you just stop telling me that I'm crazy? You should know that what you say hurts. I don't think you could make it any worse. But I'm not gonna jinx myself because I know that I'll just hate myself if it becomes reality, I just think that I couldn't be the person that you want me to be. I don't know how to feel, I just want it to feel like I don't have to conceal who I really am. I just want to be who I really am. I think that you should shut up and get over the fact that I don't want to be like you. I don't even know how people like you. Ugh. You're crazy and I'm glad that I'm nothing like you, you crazy, dazy, you starting to make my brain go hazy.

Author Notes: This is about my dad trying to change me because I love my mom. I think that he needs to realize that he is hurting me and destroying my life.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
scaredtobreathe2004
scaredtobreathe2004
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
28 Feb, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
238
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
579

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.