Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Chapter One: A Wrong Love

This story has some quality issues

Chapter One: A Wrong Love

By Star_babe

Chapter 1

=============================

My whole life was ruined when God took away the most important person in my life, my mom. I was just 12 when my mom was taken away from me and all because they still haven't found the stupid cure for cancer. She was the most important person in my life and 29 days after finding out that my mother had cancer she passed away.

I got off the plane and started looking around but my father was nowhere in sight, of course, he had sent Jericho. My father had not been part of my life since my mother's death I think he thought I just reminded him too much of my mother. Today after three years I was back in California and my father hadn't even bothered to show up to pick me up. “Miss Tori how are you, you look all grown up.” said Jericho “thank you, so where is my father?” I asked Jericho But by the time that I asked him that he was already getting my luggage. My father was a very busy man and a very powerful man also. It was weird being me you see any other person gets off a plane and has to get in a car or a taxi but not me my dad had a limo.

I pull up to my house, the house I had once been very happy in and the house that caused me a lot of pain before I left. I didn't know how I felt to be back I didn't even feel like going back inside. I stepped out of the car and I felt like getting back in and driving far far away. I wasn't ready to face my father.

I stepped inside while Jericho was getting my bags as soon as I step into the house there Is really loud music from one of the rooms so I head upstairs to see who was there. I don't know why but I heard music come from one of the guest bedrooms so I went over to open the door and discovered two people that I didn't know making out. I yelled at them but the stupid music was so loud that they couldn't hear me so I turned off the music. “What the hell do you think you are doing,” said a guy who seemed very handsome He had black hair and blue eyes and for some reason, I couldn't stop staring at him he was so beautiful.

Author Notes: This is the first chapter the second chapter will be out soon.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Star_babe
Star_babe
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 May, 2018
Words
414
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
300

Please login or register to report this story.