Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A Cinderella Spin

A Cinderella Spin

By Bbertie3

Once upon a time in a land not too far away there was a young girl who lived with her parents but one of the worst things happened her wonderful parents died. It shocked her too her core and ever since then her life had never been the same. She had to move in with her stepmother and her two stepsisters, at first, she was fitting in with her new family they seemed to be loving her but once something clicked and her life changed for the worse.

~~~~

One day they all just started ganging up on her giving her all the chores. Life was terrible for her; she was in pain. When she finally believed she would have a chance to see the outside world (outside of getting groceries) they made sure she had chores that would take her months to do, never let her see sight of the ball, never even get a single glance things were starting to look up for the beautiful twins when the fairy godmother suddenly turned up, this time in her bibbidi bobbidi best life she was attached to the two nicest and most beautiful twins she had ever seen in her lifetime. They were a sight to sore eyes. They needed the most elegant and amazing outfits and attire for the upcoming ball. The fairy godmother saw all she knew the future but she would also know exactly what these two girls would need to catch the eye of a grand rich prince. They had the help of some of the finest outfitters in the land. The fairy godmothers magic animals they helped to make the nicest and most attractive attire for miles.

~~~~

The fairy godmother knew all the tricks when it came to the day of the ball. She raised all the stocks or maybe just the magic wand to make this night be the best they would have. “oh, fairy godmother” they called she knew it was time. In their beautiful voices they sung “we want fabulous, it is our simple request, a nice carriage for us bigger and pretty and best. We need something shiny on our feet to carry us along, we need a couple princes that are not so wrong!!!”. Their singing was just the best in the land it could be admired by anyone. The godmother took a pumpkin from the garden that was grown from just a small seed and turned it into a horse and carriage to carry their beautiful voices and them to the grand ball. The two sisters were getting into the best made dresses in the whole world and getting their makeup done by the godmother’s animal minions. While one wore orange the other wore blue, she was the one that stood out the most, she was the one that took everyone’s eye. She took the world by storm. She was the looker.

~~~~

Back in the manor house on the hill, Cinderella’s stepmother was fast asleep in her cosy four poster bed, however Cinderella was anything but tired, even after all the chores. She was locked inside so in the chance that she finished everything she could not leave. She had tried to get out but there was no way. She was stuck there. She decided to try to not let it get her down so she put on the green dress to cheer her up. She tried to find her stepmothers record player it was nowhere to be found, the sisters didn’t want her to have any enjoyment, they didn’t believe that she would deserve it. She just sat there in her green dress, in silence. She cried the night away but however misery she was in the twins were having a much better time. While Anastasia had the orange dress Drizella was the main attraction of this ball. Every prince in the place was gazing at her hypnotizing dress and glass slippers. The god mother would come on command to the girls every need and would always be there.

~~~~

While they were having the time of their lives the godmother would be attracted to anyone with a heavy emotion upon them, while she was still attached to the sisters, she couldn’t help but return to the manor to see Cinderella. While fairy godmother really wanted to help poor Cinderella as she is stuck with the sisters, she tries her hardest but cannot help her because of the hatred that the sisters feel towards Cinderella.

~~~~

One emotion that was particularly strong in both of the girls that wasn’t the hate that was pulling fairy godmother away from helping Cinderella, it was the love for their mother. Both of the sisters wanted for their mother to find love they both knew that if they didn’t find it tonight before the clock strikes midnight then there would be no hope for them to help their mother. It was an hour before the two girls had to leave when Drizella started to find a connection with the young Prince Charming but after a night of dancing they glanced at the clock. It was ten minutes until the clock struck midnight. They began to run. Drizella didn’t have a chance to give Charming an explanation. He chased after her. He was shouting “Where are you? I need your name! Please!!” it was at the top of his lungs but she was nowhere to be seen, she had disappeared and now he couldn’t find her. He kept running off into the forest he searched there He had fallen in love with this girl and she had gone. She was the one for him but now… now she was never here and he may never see her again.

~~~~

The next morning when the king’s brother was walking out of his out house, he saw something. At first, he didn’t know what it was, his eyes were blurry, when he finally got close, he was confused he had never seen something of such craftsmanship. He picked up the glass slipper.

~~~~

Fairy Godmother felt something. It was as if something had triggered some sort of sixth sense. She knew she had to find it, she had to search the kingdom. With her powers she sent out her servant animals to fin whatever it was. It was a raven that first found it, the raven, the only raven she had as a servant it was as if it was a coincidence but she had to get there quickly before anything else happened. When she was finally reaching max distance from her human soul it was strange, it let her past the barrier. It was as if something was meant to happen. When he finally realised it was the most precious piece of attire in the kingdom. He knew he had to find the owner to this rare treasure and that would be the woman he was looking for and had been for the last 54 years of his life.

~~~~

This is the point where the narrator mentions how he is the burnout of the family and he is the let down. This is the reason he doesn’t have his own castle somewhere and lives in only an outhouse on the grounds.

~~~~

She saw the man, the burnout of a man but for some reason something was special about this man. She realised the only thing that connected her and that man. There was love. Three different types of love right now. First, the love coming from this mystery man for whoever owned the shoe. Secondly, it was the love that the two daughters felt for their mother and the hope she finds love and finally the love radiating from Cinderella’s stepmother that was it. This was the man the daughters had been hoping for, someone to love their mother, Fairy Godmother knew she had to do something so as soon as this man had put it down she used her magic touch to adjust the size to Lady Tremaine’s size and as she is so important and lovely she had to have her name engraved. He soon returned with a magnifier. He saw the name Tremaine. He knew what he had to do. He went into his brother’s library and found the tax records of the town. He looked for the Tremaine. The next week was spent searching for the 7 people with the name Tremaine. It was only on the sixth when he went to the Tremaine Manor. It was there he met his love at first sight. Trevor Charming had found his love, the love at first sight, the love he had dreamt about and the love they needed. It was Anastasia and Drizella that were the happiest they had seen their mother who was in pain from being alone suddenly change all because of this one man. eHHe

~~~~

Everything began to change, Cinderella was being treat like an actual daughter, Trevor managed to convince Lady Tremaine to tolerate Cinderella and every since then things were different. A relationship brewed between them and since Anastasia and Drizella’s heavy emotions had been helped that meant that Fairy Godmother was released. After being released from them she decided to stay and help. She helped Cinderella get through everything and once all was well in the kingdom she just disappeared and left this here journal. Hi I’m the great-great grandson of the Sir Trevor Tremaine. The name meant so much to her that he took it on. I was sorting through an old pile of junk when I found this journal it was glowing and pink so I had to read it but from what I have heard through the family they lived out their life and Cinderella had the happy ending you heard about in the made up fairy tales. Well maybe all of it wasn’t lies after all…

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Bbertie3
Bbertie3
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Feb, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
1,638
Read Time
8 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
652

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.