Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Clay Jensen's goodbyes
Clay Jensen's goodbyes

Clay Jensen's goodbyes

XavionXavion

Hannah Baker-

A young girl in so much pain she ended it all even tho she had so much life left to live.

Hannah, my dear, didn't you realize how loved you truly were. The things you had to go thru were awful, and should not happen to anyone ever. But you had so much life left. So much to offer the world. And yet one day, it all became to much for you. And you took that blade, climbed into the bath tub and took your last breathe all by yourself. Did you realize the pain it would cause for the people around you? Did you really want to die? Or did you just want the pain to be gone, and saw no other option for it to finally end?

We should have been there for you more. We shoukd have seen how much you were struggling, and all the emotions and trauma you were juggling. But as it is we are human, and we made mistakes in not noticing your pain and the things you were going thru. And that mistake caused you your life.

So now that you are gone, I sincerely hope you have found your angel wings, and are able to soar freely without a care in the world. And I hope your story helps us do better, and become better.

Jeff Atkins-

A young soul lost to this world in a vehicle accident.

Jeff, my bro, why'd you have to go so soon? You were far to young, and far to nice, for your ending to come so soon. This world is full of pain and injustice, but your'e death was by far one of the biggest unfair things this world has done.

Especially when they said it was because you were drunk. I tried to save you, when i walked upon the accident. I held you as your soul left this world and entered a new one. I cried out for you to stay. I begged you to stay, but your time had come. And when the ambulance got there, they took you away in a body bag.

I was mad at you for the longest, for they said your death was a cause of you driving drunk. I blamed you for leaving me. But then i found out the truth. You were never drunk, they had knocked over the stop sign on the road you were driving along during your last moments on Earth. Alass it was not your fault at all. How could you have known you needed to stop there when there was no longer a stop sign?

When I found this out, it hurt. It was a pain like no other. I felt so bad for blaming you. I wanted you back so I could apolagize for being mad at you. But obviously that was a foolish wish, for you were already gone. Fly high my friend, and one day i shall see you again.

Justin Foley-

A brother, a son, a great friend and person who was forced to leave this worls to soon to a disease.

Justin, my brother, why? Why'd you have to leave me? I'm completely lost here without you. Why didn't you tell anyone? It would have been so easy to save you. And then you could have lived the long life you deserved. Instead you let it swallow you, and suffocate you, untill it eventually crushed you.

They said they believe you didn't go to anyone, because you didn't feel as tho you deserved to be loved let alone saved. Is that true? Is that how you felt? How could you think that? There was so many people that loved you. I loved you. You were my brother. I mean yea you might not have been my brother at birth, but that doesn't make you less of my brother.

My parents feel the same way. They may not have created you, or given you life, but you were still their son at the end of it.

I hate that I couldn't save you. Afterall you saved my life more times than you even knew while down here on Earth. And here I was right fucking next to you, and i didn't save you.

The day I held your'e hand and sat there with you as you took your'e last breathe, was the day my life felt like it would never be anything ever again. I felt like I would never be able to even breathe normally again. Not without you next to me.

I miss you everyday. The pain is unreal. I hope that wherever you are now, you found peace and happiness, and you finally realized how loved you really are. I will forever miss you while I am here on earth, but one day I will join you. Wherever it is the dead go after life. Stay safe my brother.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Xavion
Xavion
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
5 Feb, 2022
Words
819
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
906

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.