Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Confusing Love-Part Five-Rewrite
Confusing Love-Part Five-Rewrite

Confusing Love-Part Five-Rewrite

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Atlas' pov.)

"Hi, mom." I say, face a flaming red. She nods,"whos your friend?" I frowns,"um. We aren't exact-" He steps forward and extend his hand to her. "James, ma'am. Your son is helping me study and we decided that it would be easier if I crashed over here, is that alright with you?" She beams,"um,of course." James smiles and I glare over at him, taking the steps to my room two at a time.

My room is like every other teenagers room except for the missing posters. "Why did you lay the charm on my mom?" I ask, trying and failing to sound non-chalant. He smirks,"jealous?" I whip around to him,"of what?" He chuckles,"some people think I am good looking." I smile,"are they blind?" He laughs, a genuine good-hearted laugh. I stick my tongue out at him,"so people think your'e cute?" I stops doing what I was doing."They used to,before. Sucks for them, that wasn't really me." He nods,"anything I can help with?"

I smile, grateful at the change in subject.

_________>>___________<<_________>>_________<<________>>_______<<________>>__________<<__________>>

"One more." He says, I groan. "No, we need to study." He chuckles,"you promised you would work out." I roll my eyes, getting to my feet. "You need to study." I cross my arms and walk towards him, he backs up into the wall. I step closer, staring up at him. "Don't stand that close to me." He whispers, not looking at me.

"Why?" I question, amused. "Just don't." I laugh,"make me." He clenches his hand,"since you are mister works-out every day, show me how strong you are." Before I know what is happening, he reaches out and pushes me away. I fall to the floor and he stares at me.

"I told you to move.' He growls, before slining his towel over his shoulder and walking away.

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 May, 2021
Words
316
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
404

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.