Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Confusing Love Part Four

Confusing Love Part Four

By Black Sheep - 1 Review

(James's pov.)

Atlas has his head bent over a book. "Hey, I am here." I take a seat beside him. He sets the book aside. "What is your worst class?" i stare at him.

"English."

He stares at me,"okay. What are you reading for your free style four page essay?" I stare at him totally confused. "What essay?"

"No wonder you are failing." He mumbles and I feel my face heat up. "You don't have to be an ass. I am failing because of sports." He freezes then turns his head to me," oh. Is working out so hard?" Atlas's fists are clenched slightly and I can tell he might be getting ready to hit me again.

"Have you ever worked out?" I ask looking him up and down. To his skinny little arms and legs. To the soft blue haze of his eyes and the soft black curls that fall gently onto his forehead.

"Why are you staring at me?" His voice breaks through the thoughts that have found there way into my mind. I shake my head and blush slightly.

"No, I havent ever worked out." I smile,"let's skip this session and go to the gym." He crosses his arms over his chest."No way."

"Why? Are you scared?"

His face goes bright red and he stands up. "Fine but we are still studying."

"Okay." I say, smiling.

Author Notes: More to come

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Nov, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
232
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
579

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.