Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Confusing Love-Part Two-Rewrite
Confusing Love-Part Two-Rewrite

Confusing Love-Part Two-Rewrite

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(James Pov.)

My nose starts bleeding again, making my head pulse with pain, and I tilt my head back but it doesn´t help. ¨Here, let me help.¨ Atlas´s voice says, I hear his footsteps echoing in the dank hall. when his pale hand reaches out I feel myself flinch away, he pauses, and smiles gently down at me. ¨ It is alright. I won´t hurt you,¨ he says the words slowly like he is talking to a scared animal, I guess I might look lke that.

I let him help; he pinches the bridge of my nose, and tilts my head slightly. Dark circles hover under his deep green eyes, his dark hair standing up from him running his hands through it so much, and his pink lips bitten and torn. ¨ Did it stop?¨ I nod, pulling myself away from him.

The vice principle´s door opens and he stands half- shocked, half-confused look on his face. ¨ Boys," We both jump apart and walk into his office, taking seats across from him. ¨ Please, tell me what happened?¨ Atlas looks over at me. I feel my hands begin to shake and my throat close up, I can´t let my dad find out about this.

I resist the urge to pull my knees into my chest. ¨ I just punched him.¨ Atlas sneers, not looking at me. ¨Why?¨ He questions. Atlas growls out,¨because I wanted to. He gets on my damn nerves.¨ I have a feeling the last part is true but not the first, I know what someone looks like when they want to hit someone and he looked the oppsite. He looked scared, confused, hurt, and angry as hell.

I deserved what he did to me and I deserve to have my dad beat the snot out of me but I don´t deserve what Atlas is doing. I don´t deserve him doing this for me.

¨Since you seem to hate him so much you can tutor him and work out your problems.¨

Atlas is already out the door when I stand up. ¨I didn´t deserve that, thank you.¨ He stops,¨you deserved to get your ass beat one time today, not twice.¨ I stare at him, he gestures to my hands which our still shaking.¨I know the signs.¨

¨Library tonight.¨ Before I can say another word he is gone.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Apr, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
396
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
391

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.