Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Connected- Part Nine
Connected- Part Nine

Connected- Part Nine

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Lennon Mokely´s pov.)

I feel my cheecks growing a slight pink colour that travels down my neck.

Lennon: Thank you, you have a great personality.

Napolean: Thank you, you do too. I have a propasal for you, want to hear it?

I smile, wondering if I should go with this.

Lennon: Yes, let me hear it.

Napolean: How would you like to meet me at my parents anniversary party? I talked to my parents and they love the idea, you can also bring your family if that would make you more comfortable.

I stare at the message, utterly perplexed and confused by this person.

Lennon:You said three days ago you weren´t ready, what changed?

Napolean: I thought about it and I think it is unfair how I know you but you don´t know me. I am also extremely tired of holding back from sending you funny pictures, talking over the phone, and factiming.

I laugh, and smile.

Lennon: What day, what should I wear, and should I bring something?

Napolean: The 25th, a dress or suit, and nothing.

Lennon: The 25th as in next week?

Napolean: Yes, can you make it?

Lennon: Yes but I am not sure if my mom and brother can. I have to ask them.

Napolean: Are you asking them now?
I laugh at his impatience, hop off my bed, and walk into the living. My mom sits there scrolling through channels, my brother reading a book.

¨ Hey mom. Do you think we could go to an anniversary party the 25th?¨ She looks up, ¨ is it to meet the person you have been talking to?¨ I nod, ¨ Of course we can then.¨ I smile,¨ thank you.¨
She nods, I walk back into my room, and type what she said.

Lennon:Yes.

Napolean Awesome. I cannot wait, I should probably get some sleep though. Goodnight, Lennon.

I smile.

Lennon: Goodnight, Napolean.

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Jan, 2021
Words
318
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
361

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.