Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Connected Part One
Connected Part One

Connected Part One

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Lennon Mokely's pov.)

"Hey, Lennon." My mom says as I walk into the living room. "Hey,mom." She smiles,"can you do me a favor?" I nod,"you want me to take Sam to the park?" She nods,"I have so much work. Thank you," I nod. "Of, course mom."

Sam runs over wrapping his skinny little arms around my waist,"thank you." I nod,"come on. After the park we will get snowcones." I grab my car keys and walk out to my car. Sam already buckled in the front seat of my old blue honda."Lets do this," I say buckling up. I crank the car and pull out of the driveway.

As soon as we get to the park my little brother heads for the swings and I head for one of the picnic tables. My brother swings higher and higher up. I look down and out of the corner of my eye I see something carved deeply into the picnic table.

Call for a friend: 234-9087

I roll my eyes at the dumb teenager who carved there number into a picnic table and then I roll my eyes at myself for keying into my phone.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoy and please give me feedback if you see problems

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Jan, 2021
Words
199
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
558

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.