Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Connected-Part Seven
Connected-Part Seven

Connected-Part Seven

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Lennon Mokely´s pov.)

Napolean: I told my family.

I smile, happy for Napolean.

Lennon:I am proud of you.

I walk into a tall hard body. My things falling from my arms and spilling all over the sidewalk, I lean down to pick them up. ¨ Hey, pansy.¨ The all to familar cold voice says. Pushing me down on the sidewalk and kicking my stomach. I jump up and away, a crowd begins to form around us on the school sidewalk.

¨ Leave him alone,¨ Someone shouts but no one steps forward. He grans my phone off of the sidewalk where I dropped it. ¨ Ah, who is Napolean?¨ I roll my eyes,¨give my phone back.¨ I am unsure where this sudden burst of courage came from but I will take it. He steps towards me, ¨what are you going to do about it.¨ His looms over me and I remeber something my mom told me once,¨ the biggest fall the hardest.¨ I kick knocking his feet out of him, he falls onto the concrete and dosen´t get back up, I grab my phone, and my things.

¨ I told you to give it back,¨ I walk off, the crowd staring at me.

Napolean: I know who you are.

I feel my heart drop into my stomach and type back the bravest thing I have ver said.

Lennon: Do you have a problem with me?

Napolean:No but I am not quite ready to reveal my identity. Is that okay?

Lennon:That is fine,How did you figure me out?

Napolean:I say the fight. You did good.

Lennon:Thank you, that means you go to Ridgemount High.

Napolean:Yes.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoy

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Jan, 2021
Words
279
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
449

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.