Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Connected-Part Six
Connected-Part Six

Connected-Part Six

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Peter Forester´s pov.)

Cherry Garcia: Alright. How has yours been?

I sigh, deciding to leave out the part about the bully.

Peter:alright, I guess.

Cherry Garcia: Sorry. I have to get to class and cannot be late. Talk later?

Peter:Sounds good.

I slip my phone away into my backpack and pull out my Algebra book. Ms. Hotch smiles over at me,¨okay class.¨ Everyone looks up, Ms. Hotch is one of those teachers who demand respect but don´t abuse it. She respects you and you respect her. Lennon walks in, breathing heavily.

¨Sorry, I am late.¨ He says, blushing as half the class laugh at him. ¨It is fine. Take a seat,¨ He takes the seat behind me, where he usaually sits. I turn around in my seat when Ms. Hotch is not looking,¨did they bother you again?¨ He shakes his head not meeting my eyes,¨thank you.¨

I nod, turning back around in my seat, and open my Algebra book.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Cherry Garcia: How was school?

I smile. ¨Mom can I be excused?¨ She slams her fork down,¨no Peter.¨ I look up, surprised. ¨Who are you talking to?¨ She asks, folding her hands on her lap. ¨A friend.¨ I reply, putting my phone in my pocket. ¨Mom, please.¨ She shakes her head,¨you have been acting strange lately Peter.¨ I feel the colour drain from my face.

¨What is going on with you Peter?¨ I take a deep breath and push my untouched plate away. ¨Mom, Dad.¨ My dad looks up from where he was dutifully minding his own business. ¨i have to tell you something.¨ They nod incourging me to go on.

I sigh and say the words I never thought I would be able to,¨ I am bisexual.¨ They nod and my mom smiles,¨we now.¨ I laugh and they walk over pulling me into a hug. ¨Baby, we always new.¨ My mom says wiping away the tears I did not even now were falling. ¨You are our son, we don´t care.¨ My dad says and they bothe pull me closer.

Author Notes: Thanks to OK-Boomer who helped with this entire series so far and will continue to help.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Jan, 2021
Words
350
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
323

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.