Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Continuous journey of strange man
Continuous journey of strange man
This story has some quality issues

Continuous journey of strange man

asadzmn2014 Asaduzzaman Chowdhury

Professor Dr. Mohammed Ashadzzaman Chowdhury

Educationist, Columnist and Writer

Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology, Gazipur

Mobile No. 01766589508

email:[email protected]

It is an unconditional myth that story begets story and this is similarly applicable to the case of truth as there is a truth behind the truth. The man within a man and obliviously every people has skeletons which cannot be seen at the first look. But with the passage of time, the internal structure is exposed delineating its real identity.

There was a strange town where lived a strange man for a long period of time. The face of the man was most likely to the 16th-century portrait "Mona Lisa" that was drawn by Italian Renaissance artist Leonardo da Vinci. It can be treated as magical secret analogy of both faces. It was quite complicated to understand exactly whether the man was raised as the sun or not. He is like a man beside the speculate questions. The philosophy of this man was also exceptional and wonder to others. No hypothesis, assumptions and guesses were predicated in advance about his intension.


He believed that his grandson was elder than his son and he was younger than that of his son. The people may be surprised and astonished experiencing this abnormal answer. He explained his statement in this way: "My grandson died earlier as compared to my son. My son died already but even now, I was still in the world. As my grandson died first so he was elder than me and my son. As my son then died, he was elder than me." He thought that the more the survival period of a person, the more the younger he was. He disliked moon, because moon is dependent on the sun by exploring his light throughout the black sky. He realized that the combination of water, air and blood are more valuable than living elements. The logic behind that the paddy cannot be grown without the preparation of soil. He considered that blind man has more visualization power than that of open-eyed man. As blind man has no any eyes, he can realize the things in depth from his heart as compared to the open-eyed man. He had mentioned this logic as an "ignorance theory". The explanation was that as the opened-eyed men have visualization power, they always see it with ignorance and fail to realize the thing by the use of third eye in-depth.

Once, one of the major unexpected problems occurred throughout this strange town. Whenever the people of this town saw their image in the mirror, they only could see their terrible skeleton in the mirror instead of their real faces and this was the haunting complication of all the people.
But among them, some people realized when they would need to touch any objects; they were automatically converted into a diamond. Some other people observed that at the time of taking any papers, they were also changed into money. Few people found that when they took drinking water to soak up their throat, they looked a glass of blood instead of clean colorless water. Some of the people were terrified seeing the ghost. Rest of them viewed that when they took their foods, these were transformed into solid foods. The people did not understand why these unusual situations happened in their daily life.

To solve these undesirable problems, they went to the doctors to have a sound treatment regarding the complication of their life for treating the complication. But doctors suggested that in my diagnosis, you have no any diseases. It might be your stresses, so discharge your single or combined stresses like discharge of clean water through the pipeline. You would be cured. They went to the psychologists but they advised that most probably it might be your mental instability; meditation might be the solution of the problems. They moved each and every door of the renowned persons to lessen the miseries they were facing enormously within their mind and more importantly in every single step of their lives to retain a normal life. They were trying their best to come back from this deadly trauma but they were very much depressed to return to their regular life.

At last all the people decided to go to the strange man for searching the solution of such problems. The strange man invited them to the line of demarcation of the strange town. According to the opinion of the strange man, they have gathered together as a group at that place. The people waited for the strange man for a long period of time but he was not seen anywhere. After day, night came. The people were excited to show their aggressiveness against the strange people. They exposed their reactive and vindictive behaviors against the strange man. Immediately after the reaction of the people, the strange man came in front of all. They said them, "it's your problem. The man cannot be successful to achieve their goals within a day or a year. Long time is required to reach the desired goals. Likewise "Rom is not built in a day". I delayed intentionally to test your level of passion. But you were excited to show your aggressiveness and reactive attitudes. So first you need to be cool, calm and steady and you should control yourselves. Then the strange man advised them to cross the line of demarcation or border of the strange town. Whenever they were crossing the border line, the strange man called them "STOP" never crossed the border line. There are our enemies nearer to the line of demarcation. If you cross the extreme line, they may shot you. And it may damage your life. So the second thing is don't cross the limit. Be satisfied within a limit that is really worthy for your life.

The people who viewed diamond by touching any objects, they were given priority to the diamonds instead of their contributions and life. This unlimited demand of diamond made them greedy to collect more and more diamond. In that way, they crossed their limit and this moved them through infinite demand of diamond. The same thing is applicable for money. The life of the people made undesirable because of the unlimited interest towards money. So, never think about the more money rather than the required amount of money. But be careful in selecting the range of every single necessary thing in any ways for sustaining human life itself. The strange man mentioned the Mark Twain quote "The lack of money is the root of all evil." He noted another quote of Voltaire "Don't think money does everything or you are going to end up doing everything for money."

The people who looked blood in the replacement of water that was presumably because some people were humiliated by them physically or mentally. The hidden or visible blood flew through the heart of innocent people by their unjustifiable action. This sin is one kind of murder; just as blood is spilled in the act of murder. This causes "reverse reaction" of these autocratic people and the effect of humiliation bounced back towards them. Therefore, it is better to change your mentality in a positive way and think about the peace for all in lieu of humiliating others.
The people who experienced the presence of ghost around them; most probably they have killed innocent people by their illegal conspiracy and demand. If the persons commit such a major offense, they cannot avoid the natural justice and if they are supposed to surrender themselves unconditionally to the law, they may return back their normal life.


The people who viewed food as solid elements, they deprived the poor people even though they had lot of foods. They were precarious to understand what the values of foods to the hungry people are around the world. Henceforth, they should think about the poor people by taking real actions.

After the explanation of that strange man, the people of the town realized their guilt and tried to adapt themselves with the change by their mental revolution.


Now, the strange town is developed as a modern town with the magical change of the people's thought for the contributions of country. The left the self-interest and thought about the interest as a whole. But the strange man was never changed. He then left this town and moved towards another strange town. His journey could never be ended and it may be continued before the destruction of the earth.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
asadzmn2014
Asaduzzaman Chowdhury
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Sep, 2018
Words
1,421
Read Time
7 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
408

Please login or register to report this story.