Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Corners of Love [Episode 1]
Corners of Love [Episode 1]

Corners of Love [Episode 1]

Horror_Story_LifeHorror_Story_Life

The day starts off with walking to school, Josh felt like he was gonna die walking to school when his home is far away. He stops for a second. [Josh] "Shit, Forgot my phone!" He rushes back home and goes upstairs. [Josh] "Phew, thought it was gonna take long- I'M LATE!!"] He rushes out and heads to school before he was even later. [Mrs. Izzy] "You're late!" [Josh] "Yeah, I know, Look I Uhm I didn't wanna be late today I just- [Mrs. Izzy] "No excuses, YOUR LATE THE 17TH TIME HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU!" [Josh] "I'm sorry, geez!" Josh sit's down at his sit and the teacher starts the lesson after giving him an annoyed look. [Emma] "Psst, hey! you're by me~" [Josh] "Ugh, Not you!" Josh rolls his eyes and looks at Emma and says [Josh] "LOOK, When we broke up, you said you'll leave alone until I want you back! Which I don't!" [Emma] "Chill, I just wanted to ask-" The bell rings and everyone walks out Josh gets up before his Ex-Emma can say anything.

[At lunch]

Emma sits by Josh before anyone else could. She tries to convince him to love her back because of what her boyfriend did "He stole almost all of her money until she caught him" Josh still doesn't want to get back together because she shouldn't have cheated on him with a thief. Josh moves away from her and she finally gives up as she walks to a different table she turns back around to see a guy sitting next to him and feels some jealousy. [Noah] "She finally left you alone?" [Josh] "YES, It was so hard to do stuff when she was around, But now I can finally have some peace."

Noah is Josh's best friend they have known each other since kindergarten, They do a lot of stuff together.

[Noah] "So, Josh do you think you can come over?" [Josh] "Uh, m-maybe..."

[After School]

Noah and Josh walk together after school, They walk for a while. [Josh] "s-so.....I um" But before Josh can talk Noah meets his stop [Noah] "See ya tomorrow, Josh!" [Josh] "Uh, Y-yeah s-see you tomorrow!"

Author Notes: That's the end of episode 1, But if you want to read more comment down below and I'll see you next time I make a story!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Horror_Story_Life
Horror_Story_Life
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
28 Apr, 2022
Words
368
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
376

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.