Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Crashed
Crashed

Crashed

Shealynneshealynne :)

Question? Have you ever been through something so traumatizing that you just wanted to end your life? Well, I have. I'm just going to start off by saying hi, my name is Krystal and almost a year ago covid hit. It was hard, we didn't go out much. I stopped seeing my friends, I was lonely all the time. I had just come out to my parents that I was bisexual, and they didn't take it well. they stopped letting me go out they wouldn't let me have friends over, they didn't tell any off my family. they were ashamed they said it was a sin. I HATED being home because they judged my every move. Anything I did that I was proud of wasn't good enough. I think most people dream of growing up and making their parents proud and being supported by the people around them, I always wanted that. My parents said it's just a faze, you'll grow out of it. I said no I'm bisexual and I like girls and guys okay. Well, it was painful, but I got through it. I finally got a girlfriend, and I was so happy. I told my mom in the car when we were driving to get food. When she realized what I had said she told me to pack a bag when we got home. Well, I never made it home that night.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I was confused. The last thing I remembered was my mom telling me to pack a bag. I never packed it. When my dad walked in the room, he looked sad. Then came my brother carrying my Neice in. The room was quiet, to quiet. I asked where mom was. they stopped and stared at me. The doctor said Krystal and your mom got into a car crash. you guys got injured bad you both needed surgeries. Honey, I'm so sorry but there were complications, and your mother didn't make it. I stopped, I couldn't move, the doctor kept saying sorry, but I didn't listen. it was my fault I thought I told her about anna. When the doctors left my dad came and whispered into my ear and said, "it's all your fault, if I could have chosen who I wanted to live it would have been your mother, you are such a disappointment." I sobbed quietly thinking how he could have said that even though I already knew it was.

I was finally discharged and able to go home. When I got home my room was empty and all my things were gone. I was on crutches, so it hurt to walk so I sat down. My dad walks in and tells me to do all these things. I wanted to tell him no, but I did not know what he would do now that it was only me and him there. I missed my mom. I asked for my phone so I could call anna and he told me no. I knew we had been in a car crash with another car, so I asked if the other people were okay. my dad told me that another person had died in it. The other person was a girl your age, he said.

He finally let me use my phone first thing I did was call anna, no answer, I thought hm strange she hasn't heard from me in a while now she won't return my call. I called again and again. About an hour later I saw a call from her, I answered, and it was her mom. My voice broke a little because I missed my mom. Her mom told me anna had been in an accident and was in a coma......

Author Notes: lmk what you think. i want to know if im a good writer, lmk if you want to know what happends next.
is it good? please leave reveiws good or bad idc

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Shealynne
shealynne :)
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
15 Nov, 2021
Genre
Words
628
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
750

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.