Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A Cursed Love
A Cursed Love

A Cursed Love

AlaaddinAlaaddin

A cursed love

There, between the two mountains, lived my beloved. She appears from time to time, but I don't know who she is or whether she is aware of my existence. I wake up every morning to see her; I see her beauty overcomes the sun’s glimmering.

Why wouldn’t she talk to me; I keep waving; she sees me, but no response. Is she mad at me? does she recognize my feelings? Honestly, I don’t know when did I see her, or when did I love her? Oh lord, how maniac she made me.

She appears to me in my dreams crying, but I have no idea why she does so. But now, the time has come for me to tell her how I feel about her.

Dreaming of her as I walk toward her. Attempting to scare me, the sound of trees moving tried to stop me from reaching my destiny. The wind, carrying voices that say: Stop right there, don't go.

I will not allow anyone to impede me. This is a decision I've made, and I will not back down. No sign do I have why fate is hindering me. All I want to see is my honeybun, a woman that I have been waiting to see. Here I am next to the house between the two mountains. I open the door to let myself in.

My picture I see hanging on the wall, my lover standing in front of it with grieving eyes. I call, I shout, I cry. She doesn’t respond. A man stopped by and asked, what do you want from my daughter now? I love her I said. She will never see you, he said. Why? Is she dead? I asked.

No, you are dead …..

Author Notes: this is my first prose poem ever

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Alaaddin
Alaaddin
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
31 Mar, 2022
Words
293
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
502

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.