Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dark room of fear

Dark room of fear

By Live_life_fully

Savie: Lily, are we still with the group? Lily: I don't think so... Jhon: AAAAHHHHHH! Lily: Are you okay? Jhon: Yeah.. it's just Savie stepped on my sandwich! Savie: Whatever! The door is stuck! And did you hear that? *creeeaaak* *slash slash* Jhon: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Lily: Jhon? Jhon?! JHON!!! Savie: H-he's g-gone!!! Lily: Do you smell that? Its a rotten smell! Savie: We need to get out of here! The rotten is the smell of that lil kid that has been hanged! *kiddish laugh from out of no where* Lily: I. Just don't know what to do! Savie: *choking noise* Lily: No, Savie! Now I'm all alone... *sits in small corner* *devilish laugh from no where.... you're next!* Lily: I don't care, you... you Demon! *creak creak* Lily: *cries* *door opens* Man: Are you okay? Lily: hurry! We have to get out of here! *gets out* noise of an arrow* Lily: sir? Sir?! *Lily runs home* *burst door open crying* Lily's mom are you okay? *Lily's head turns around 360* *devil voice* Lily: why I'm. Just fine!


-Can you figure out what happened?-

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Live_life_fully
Live_life_fully
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
1 Feb, 2012
Genre
Type
Words
181
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,871

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.