Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear Anyea
Dear Anyea

Dear Anyea

hazel_basilhazel basil

Dear Anyea,

Why do you hate youself? I love you so much, I can't understand why you can't stand yourself. How can you not see how much people enjoy your excitement, your sparkle. You believe you need to stop, you need to change. You compare yourself so much to others you forget what beauty and talent you have. There will always be those people who are better or prettier than you. But just because those people exist doesn't mean you're worthless. Stop believing those lies that you feed yourself. Those lies saying you have to be the best or the prettiest or the strongest. You don't have to be perfect. You're allowed to have flaws. You're allowed to be mediocre. You're allowed to be average. You're allowed to be weak. You don't have to keep up a facade for everyone to see. The facade that you're okay, that you'll be fine, that you're happy. The problem with that, is that people believe it. And they forget that you do have feelings. They don't believe you go home and cry everyday. They don't notice because you've convinced them otherwise.

I know it hasn't been a good day, or a good week, or a good year. I know you wish things were different. That you were seen. That you were part of something. You wish what you said matters. You ask yourself: would anyone notice if you disappeared tomorrow?

Yes. I would.

Things will get better for you. I promise.

Sincerely, your best and most dearest friend,

me

Author Notes: I might make another part...of encouraging letters to people...keep a lookout for Dear Samantha

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hazel_basil
hazel basil
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
23 Mar, 2022
Words
256
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
509

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.